Thursday, June 23, 2011

The day i thought i would suicide.

So.. This is what happened. Me and my friends are gonna perform in lots of event Including IU day, International Camp and Ex-Chung Ling student's dinner thing. Then until 2 weeks before IU day..

My Name is Christopher Dequan Soon but Soon De Quan is the name stated in my IC card. I'm a guy with lots of musical talent - to me I am with lots - I could play guitar, piano and harmonise any song you care to mention, with at least of heard for a time.

I have lots of Good friends who have same interest with me. Although they're a bit lack of musical talents but they can sing better than me, i mean A LOT better than me - I am not good in singing solos or being 1st vocalist - then we came together and formed a band. My good friend, Benjamin, who was really good in singing that caught eyes of our school's Principle, was asked to find a band to assist him to sing and perform in an event, a school's important event. Then he find us, and a few more outsiders to assist us. Then, it was fun, thinking of how we are gonna perform and stuffs, excited for that day.

Then the day before our 1st practice, my mom came to me and crushed everything. She strongly disagree to the band's thingy and stuffs cause she do not like them. She only allows me to serve in church, other than that, its all a NO a BIG BIG 'NO'. I was sad, STRESSED, pressured, confused, frustrated, downcast, DEPRESSED and all the bad feelings you care to mention.

Then I have no choice. I messaged my bandmates. I hope you will understand. and we will remain friends. For now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment