Friday, March 18, 2011

It Pains Me Greatly.

Today, I went to 3 tuition.
Chinese, Form4 & form5 physics.
Then.

This thing happened

I was told not to reveal (an important stuff) to anyone
when i accidentally NEARLY told one of my really close friend
She was sporting though.
She said she wont mind about not teling her. thanks man =)

Seriously, it was like THE HARDEST CHOICE I HAD TO MAKE
SERIOUSLY.
It was like my soul was taken away
And my shell(body) left on earth
emptyness quickly laid in.
It was a cold and sad feeling.
tears could not take them away. really

-->

By the struck of midnight
I could not help to have lied
which felt as if my chest was tied
my a strong rope without light

Emptyness replace the soul in my body
I was then left alone without a sight glee
Thought happiness will leave me never
But now those were long lost already

No comments:

Post a Comment