Thursday, March 3, 2011

3rd March 2011

-4.15am
I was woken up by itches on my hands and legs, but managed to sleep back

-6.30am
Dad thought I am going to school, wake me up then ask me to sleep again -.-

-7.30am
Realised my room's electric is gone. No fan, no air-con, no lights!

-8.00am
When to Disted with my sis. Nearly got into accident. Mi sister's skill still not good enough huh! LOL

-9.00am
Ate Breakfast at Pulau Tikus there then went back home.

-10am
Studying

-11am
Took a short break, bathe then continue study.

-1.00pm
facebook-ing rest

-3.00pm
study plus a bit of facebook and singing. lol

-6.00pm
Dinner, 6.30pm went to tuition. got stuck at the Minden heights school there.

-8.30pm
Chemistry tuition ends.

-9.30pm
Blogging

Which is now :D

END

No comments:

Post a Comment