Thursday, February 24, 2011

Be With Her Forever

On that gloomy day he was here
But now he is not where he were
At the corridor he walked, up and down
He sighed and tears gathered at the corner of his eyes

His dream to be together
To be together with her forever
But he had lost his courages self
Which once known to be the likes of tiger

He tried and tried, and tried again
His hope - to make her my bride
Holding a pen on a table he writes
Will his poetic skill give him this littlel flight?

He hope to be strong and hope for a change
Hoped to be as courages as once he had gained
But dreaming won't give him anything
Nor to change anything he'd done before

And now I had read this poem,
I set my hands to write and add more
Until I realized that we are actually them
I gave a sigh and wrote some more

Although it wasn't more than I year I'd known love
I could feel your warmth like my hands in winter gloves
I hold my breath and set off the dove of my heart
and stayed on waiting for you, my one true love

The truth was, writing poems weren't getting me anywhere
It was just an art and proves almost nothing
Nothing I said, nothing at all, nothing to you and me
But I tried and tried, and now sending this letter to you

Although I'd known for long that you were too good for me
But now the courages me can wait no longer
A big leap is all I need and now I have yet taken it
If you were to reject please don't look at me as if I'm a loser

No comments:

Post a Comment