Sunday, September 5, 2010

Piano and such.. MUSICS

I like music. Incase you all did not know about it. I really, really like music. If you take music out of me, then i wont be me anymore.

After the Grade 5 Piano ABRSM examination, i learn wuite a few great songs. Songs like Fur Elise ( I've always wanted to play its full version, and now i got it!) and Ballade Pour Adeline. My piano teacher said it was all easy pieces for Grade 1 & 2 players, but it might be the truth, because it only took me 2 weeks per song. But man! I am having lots of fun with my piano, Yeahhh!!

And recently i wrote a song, using my beloved, black, shiny, acoustic guitar. The song is wuite weird though, sounded like a RNB.. i like pop rock better. Thats all about me and my life with musics.

I like wrting songs, playing it, and singing it, cause i can just do about anything with it, i control the songs i play or sing, reducing the tempo, fancy some notes, woohoo! so much fun. I am so glad that my dad force me to learn piano when i was standard 6. At first, it was tough, but eventually, the songs will take you to a new place, where imaginations could be form and Waaa.. so to those who learn musics, dont let go of it, as it is your treasure, which no one can take away.

Um.. ive got nothing more to say, but.. i still hope for an A class next year. Next year is my last year in chung ling and i dont wanna graduate with C class.. Pray for me and help me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment