Monday, June 11, 2012

Sick

Gahh I'm sick again. Hooray :D. Haven't been sick for a while. It's good to be sick again. But I regret welcoming it anyway. Lol. Now I'm not feeling well.

Past few months passed in a blink
Of an eye. Summer holidays is around the corner, wee hweee!! I'm gonna learn car dy. and NOT GONNA DAIL FOR THE THIRD TIME. I guess I won't.but who knows?

Since coming to Cambridge, I made lots of good friends. Although most are my buddies are girls but, it's okay, better than none. In any case i am
Still single, so I am still free to love anyone, sort of :P

I made a really good friend here. Her name is joophin. She's a really kind person (well not really, sometimes really evil, but not intended ones tho) shes a really cute girl, I mean not that she's pretty so she's cute, but shes cute because she is cute, know what I mean? LOL

Well in any case, she accompanies me to do lots of stuffs and helped me a lot in my studies. I'm grateful having her.

Since mixing with her, I changed a lot. And one more thing, they say when a guy mix with a girl, the guy will behave more manly. But in my case, I think I'm getting gay-er every time I hang out more with her! Lol

Well that's for now. Hope I'll be recovering soon. Later I'm going to have a game of bowling with Andrew. Owhhhhhh. I really like Andrew. He's a really nice guy. Lol

I'm fine and doing well in Cambridge. Please do not worry. Be back on the 2nd of July.

Loves xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment