Monday, October 24, 2011

Bitterness

Well. You know what? My mom found out about the phone yesterday night. I don't know how she found out, but it just happened. I was stunned, sad, confused and angry at that moment. I knew i should have get rid of it as soon as possible, but I did not, instead I just leave it in my cupboard.

Well, now I am gonna get as low as possible, to hide my existence from the world, to let the others think of my presence in the world is not absolute, but optional. It is because, this way provides the best condition for me to studies without any distractions.

Without me knowing, my dad did something without my permission. He accepted the Abbey College Cambridge's offer yesterday morning. I was happy yet upset at the same time. Happy because my dad trusted me. Upset because he trusted me too much. I'd perfer going for foundation.

And one more thing,
MY MOM KEEPS ON CHECKING ON ME ON EVERY SINGLE THING.
thats the suckiest thing that I had ever faced.

Well, the old saying - what comes, we take.
Well, face it then. I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment