Monday, January 31, 2011

Chinese New Year.

Dear Blog,

Its Now Chinese New Year..
So,
Chinese New Year, celebrate or study more?
I've got lots of tuition .. so damn buzy..

Monday - Chinese (Mrs. Liew)
Tuesday - Math (Mr.Teh PT), Malay (CHLee)
Wednesday - English (Cherie Lim)
Friday - Physics (Frankie Lee)
Saturday - Biology (Madam Yeoh)

And now im even joining the Form 4 Chapter 2 Physics class
(with Cai Ying Ng and Sean De Hui)

Its been a long time since a last saw her, my very understanding and good friend Daphne.
Last year when somthing terrible happened(rejection) she was there to help me to overcome it.. Thanks dude, its was great to have such a good friend.

Although so much has Changed, but My brothers in KCCband! are still with me, Thank God for his Overflowing blessings. Even in C class I still have good friends to help me.. Helping each other, making each of us stronger and tougher day by day.

Now I'm already ini Form 5. I realised something important. I donno how to explain in English but I'll type it in Chinese
"友情 和 亲情 比 爱情 重要"
Haha..

So for the time being, I shall not look for my future wife, and concentrate harder in my studies.
I'm sure God has already laid the way for me, its whether if I'm accepting it or not.

So friends, If you all had seen my blog (this post), just know that I appreaciate all you've done to me. Making me a better and Stronger person. The Stronger Christopher Dequan Soon!

Well just this for now, Im going to exercise with my family now, bye! (thank God for giving me such a caring family! )

Love,
Chris =D

No comments:

Post a Comment