Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Don't Give A Damn!

My chinese essay! It could have sworn that i really did not work hard to write it! I wrote it half-heartedly! Damn! If I were any better and more concentrate on my writing, it could have been much better! It was a total off! I got only 2 marks in my chinese essay and i THOUGHT it DID NOT MATTER! but now, IT dragged me off the line! how am i gonna get in less than 360 in CLHS?This is THE WORST THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!
MY LAST YEAR in CHUNG LING HIGH SCHOOL WILL NOT and NEVER end in a mere C class student! Now all comes down to my Chemistry. If my chemistry is more than 70 or 80 then I'll be save... but for chemisry, i dont think I'll get more than 70. I estimated 60+ only.. I hope I'll get better marks even if it proved that my estimation is wrong.
B class, get into a good university, study engineering or as physicist, then good job, raise a family, live off the rest of my life with a good, loving, kind, educated wife.. seem to have gone because of C class...
HELP ME !! God! Have mercy on Me! Please help me!!! Hel....ellppp... me....

No comments:

Post a Comment